Designed for professional interactive applications, the TX-17 is built on advanced projected capacitive touch technology delivering smooth and precise touch response up to 10 simultaneous touch points. With front-sided IP65 rating, the TX-17 is resistant to the ingress of liquid and dust. Its tilting capacity ranging from -5 to 90 degrees promises user comfort during human-machine interaction. Besides meticulous assembly of rigorously selected components, its durable metal housing and rugged base design guarantee sustainability as well as strength.
- Incorporates advanced projected capacitive touch technology
- 10-point touch capability for systems with Microsoft® Windows® 7 and 8 support plug and play
- 5-point touch capability for systems with Linux, Android 2.1 upward support by driver, 10-point touch capability for systems with Android 4.0 support by driver
- Single touch point capability for systems with Windows® VISTA, XP, 2000, Win CE, XP Embedded, Apple® Mac OS support by driver
- LED-backlit technology with 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Flush touch screen makes surface neat and clean
- Front-sided IP65 rating protects screen from liquid and dust
- Whole enclosure designed with IPX1 level for drip-proof
- Tilt capacity from -5º to 90º
- Dual inputs: VGA and DVI
- HID compliant for easy integration
- Optional RJ11 wired OSD external remote control
- Lockable OSD setting to provide security when used in public spaces
- Rugged base design for superb stability
- Durable metal housing
- Rigorous screening of the components for mission-critical 24/7 applications
Precise And Smooth Touch Experience
The TX-17 is built on innovative projected capacitive touch technology that ensures accurate and instant touch response.
10-point Touch Capability
Supported under Microsoft® 7 and 8, the TX-17 comes with 10-point touch capability that allows users to engage in more creative and exciting interactive applications.
With a true flat surface and edge-to-edge glass overlay, the TX-17 offers an invitingly modern appeal that fits the professional environment.
Maximise User Comfort
With an ergonomically-friendly design, the TX-17 provides more viewing angles with a wide range tilt flexibility from -5º - 90º.
Durable Metal casing
Durable metal casing and the whole enclosure designed with IPX1 level for drip-proof.
With the front panel rated IP65, the TX-17 is effectively protected against the ingress of dust and liquid, a common risk in such demanding public places as hospitals, museums, school labs and industrial environments.