To assure clear communications, we ask that the cendirect.com domain is whitelisted in your email clients and spam filters. Whitelist explained: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitelist
- Our system provides an order confirmation number immediately after an on-line order has been successfully submitted.
- An order status report confirming shipment of in-stock items or back order status follows by email during working hours.
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars.
- Payments by Visa or MasterCard only are accepted on line.
- No charges are made to your credit card until an item is confirmed as shipped.
- For security reasons, Cendirect reserves the right to decline any order where the delivery address cannot be reasonably associated to that of the credit card holder.
Shipping of orders:
In Stock Orders
- Orders are processed as they are received in our system and approved for shipment from the manufacturer's distribution warehouses listed on our website.
- Order changes or cancellations are not accepted once an order has been confirmed as shipped.
- In stock orders received by 16:30ET are shipped the same day, or by the following business day at latest.
- Orders are shipped weekdays only by courier ground services.
- Prices for back orders are not guaranteed and are subject to change.
- In the event of a price increase the customer is provided the option of accepting the increase or cancelling the order.
- Back orders are charged and shipped as stock arrives.
- Back orders may be cancelled by the customer within 24 hours of being notified by email of the initial delivery delay and only if the product has not already been shipped by the manufacturer.
- Cancellation requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org may require up to 24 hr advance notice before cancellation can be confirmed.
- Shipping costs for orders weighing under 120lbs are calculated automatically by placing the item(s) into the on-line shopping cart then selecting the destination province from the drop-down menu.
Cendirect reserves the right to apply shipping surcharges to any order after it is received in our system. If surcharges are applicable they will be quoted by email and will require customer approval prior to order acceptance by Cendirect.
Examples where Shipping Surcharges would apply:
- Orders weighing a total of 120 lbs or more.
- Large laser printers/plotters, server racks, UPS batteries, projection screens, etc.
- Flat screen displays in excess of 40 inches, or any other item(s) that, due to their fragile nature, require special packaging / handling.
- Orders shipping to any remote or excessive distance destinations, as well as all orders destined for export.
- All Cendirect orders require a signature on delivery.
- If there is no recipient at the time of delivery, the carrier will hold the order at their local depot for 4 days.
- The responsibility is with the customer to arrange for order pick-up or payment of a second delivery attempt with the carrier.
Returned, refused or unclaimed orders:
- Any orders that are refused, returned or unclaimed are subject to a $70.00 order refusal fee.
- The above is in addition to any applicable re-stocking charges and/or shipping costs such orders may incur.
|Product returns and credits:
Opened Box Returns
Factory Sealed Returns
- IMPORTANT: No refunds or exchanges of opened box product are accepted unless the customer has obtained a manufacturer’s Case Number authorizing an open box return to Cendirect.
- The customer is responsible to determine that correct product has been ordered. Once the factory seal has been broken, returns resulting from errors in ordering or incompatibility with existing systems are not accepted.
Defective On Arrival Returns
- Returns for exchange or refund are accepted for most current products when a request for return is made within 10 days of the original purchase date.
- Exceptions to the above include product that: has been discontinued by the manufacturer or special ordered for the customer.
- If the product cost for a factory sealed return has changed, Cendirect will base refunds only on the lower amount.
RMA Request – All Returns
- Many, but not all, manufacturers offer a DOA exchange policy from 10 to 30 days following purchase.
- The customer must first contact the manufacturer’s customer service desk to troubleshoot the product and determine defect.
- The customer must obtain the Manufacturer’s Case Number and Contact Info authorizing a DOA return for exchange.
- As vendor policies are subject to change, please contact the manufacturer of the product, before purchasing, to determine their individual policy.
- The customer must request, and receive, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) at the link below before returning any product.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping and insurance costs unless otherwise noted in Cendirect’s RMA instructions.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Products returned under an RMA missing original packaging and/or manuals and/or accessories will be refused.
- Products accepted for refund or exchange may be subject to re-stocking charges.
|Policy regarding pricing and published information:
||In the event of incorrect pricing or product information due to typographical error or data transfer error, Cendirect reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel any order received for any product with an incorrect price and/or description. Cendirect’s sole responsibility shall be to issue a refund to the customer's credit card, refunding the amount of the original charge.
||Any claim to recourse regarding a transaction between a customer and Cendirect that the parties are unable to resolve shall only be initiated and decided before the Quebec provincial courts located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The customer hereby accepts the foregoing jurisdiction as the sole venue for the settlement of such disputes.