AMD AM4 X570 Mini-DTX enthusiast gaming motherboard with an SO-DIMM.2 card (dual M.2), Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax), PCIe 4.0, SupremeFX audio, Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, SATA 6Gb/s and USB 3.2 Gen 2
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors and up to two M.2 drives, USB 3.1 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- SO-DIMM.2: Bundled expansion card with heatsink allows two M.2 drives to be connected via an SO-DIMM interface and helps control SSD thermals for maximum performance
- Comprehensive thermal design: An active VRM and chipset combo heatsink and full-sized aluminum backplate with heatpipe add mass to help absorb more heat
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard supports GameFirst V technologies
- Advanced water-cooling features: ROG water-cooling zone, water pump + header, and radiator headers enable easy integration with a custom water-cooling loop
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning creates overclocking and cooling profiles tailor made for your rig
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and IMPACT Control Card IV , which adds BIOS Flashback, Clr CMOS, Q-Code and FlexKey functionality
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen. 2 addressable headers
- Industry-leading ROG audio: SupremeFX S1220 and ESS® SABRE9023P for enthusiast-grade audio performance, Sonic Studio III and DTS Sound Unbound
Crosshair VIII IMPACT
The ROG Crosshair VIII series heralds the arrival of Impact, the compact motherboard with colossal potential. Primped and primed for latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs, Crosshair VIII Impact's Mini-DTX frame packs loads of ATX-grade features, including advanced power delivery and cooling, dual M.2, next-gen Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and onboard SupremeFX audio. It's the perfect choice for a small-form-factor gaming rig ready to rival full-size builds.
Impact's unusual Mini-DTX form factor is a deliberate choice. Many Mini-ITX cases ship with enough space for a dual-slot graphics card, meaning there's typically unused space below the bottom PCIe® slot - space that could be utilized to mount more components or enable additional features. Being marginally taller than mini-ITX allows Impact to exploit this unused space, allowing ROG engineers to squeeze in features while still fitting a large proportion of mini-ITX PC cases.
ROG Crosshair VIII Impact stacks up storage, audio and control features onto innovative vertical daughter boards, leaving us spare room onboard to add more connectivity and engineer features normally found on ATX boards into a small-form-factor (SFF) footprint.
ROG Crosshair VIII Impact is equipped with an optimized power design and comprehensive cooling to exploit prodigious might of the latest AMD Ryzen processors without performance-zapping thermal throttling. It also packs innovations to double up on memory and push frequencies to the max.
The monstrous compute power of multi-core processors necessitates a power circuit that rapidly responds to massive current swings. Featuring an array of 10 strategically paired power stages, the Impact's VRM is geared for any workload and all operating conditions.
Robust power delivery starts at the component level. Every aspect of the ROG Crosshair VIII Impact's VRM is generously over-specified for the task.