The Atlona AT-HDR-CAT-2 is a high dynamic range (HDR) distribution amplifier with one HDMI® input and two HDBaseT™ outputs Each output transmits 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling plus support for HDR formats, multi-channel audio, control signals, and power up to 130 feet (40 meters) or 1080p up to 230 feet (70 meters) over Category 6/6A cable. The HDR-CAT-2 features sophisticated integration capabilities designed for commercial AV distribution applications including HDMI pass-through, audio de-embedding, EDID management, CEC display control, RS-232 and IR control extension, remote power for receivers, and HDBaseT link testing. It offers compatibility with any TCP/IP or RS-232 control system and is housed in a low-profile enclosure with external universal power supply. The HDR-CAT-2 is ideal for sending HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 content to AT-HDR-EX-70C-RX receivers.
Ideal for hotel lobbies, malls, stores, and restaurants that need long distance signal extension of high-impact marketing content and program information.
Display company information on screens in reception areas or production and safety information on screens in the warehouse and manufacturing floor.
Complements lecture hall and auditorium AV systems by allowing presentation content to be distributed to repeater displays located throughout the space
- 4K HDR distribution amplifier with one HDMI input and two HDBaseT outputs.
- Pass-through HDMI output to support local monitor.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- Supports HDR10, HLG, and Dolby® Vision™ HDR formats.
- Features visually lossless compression with no latency to enable HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video signal extension over HDBaseT.
- HDBaseT outputs extend HDMI, control signals, and power up to 130 feet (40 meters) for 4K HDR or 230 feet (70 meters) for 1080p with Category 6/6A.
- Bidirectional RS-232 and IR control extension for each output.
- Remotely powers compatible receivers over HDBaseT.
- CEC display control sends display power on/off commands over HDBaseT using the power button, IP, or RS232.
- Audio de-embedding to balanced analog output with volume control for integration with a separate audio system.
- HDBaseT link test verifies cable, termination, and link quality for more reliable installations.
- Multi-channel audio pass-through.
- Cascade up to 8 units to expand system without compromising performance.
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2, the latest specification for passing protected content between devices.
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display's EDID or internally stored EDID.
- Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server.
- Flexible control options via TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR with Atlona Velocity™ or third-party control systems.
- Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System).
- Front panel includes LEDs for power, HDBaseT link, and HDMI signal status information as well as buttons for power and EDID control.
- Compatible with AT-UHD-EX receivers for resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0.
- Low-profile enclosure for easy installation under a table or in furniture.