Know that your data is even more secure with the HP Removable Hard Drive Enclosure-a lockable, external carrier installed by a service technician, so you can have a compact, reliable tool that makes one or two internal hard drives externally removable.
Key selling points
Locked and connected
Free up mindshare and time to focus on other important security priorities because you know that your encrypted hard drives are physically secured in an external, lockable box.
Durable and compact
- Add an extra layer of protection tothe drive carrier and its confidentialdata with keyed barrel lock access.
- Further protect the contents ofthe enclosure with the heavy-dutyKensington lock.
- Stay securely connected to selectHP devices thanks to a durable,internally installed interface cable.
A rugged aluminum exterior maximizes the HP Removable Hard Drive Enclosure's durability without compromising its compact design.
Simple and safe
- Take advantage of the HPRemovable Hard Drive's securityfeatures without compromising itsdesign or quality.
- Securely fit one or two encryptedhard drives into the enclosure.
- Minimize disruptions andbackground noise with theenclosure's quiet, fanless design.
Enhance your comfort, confidence, and peace-of-mind knowing that your data storage devices are properly protected.
- Simply remove encrypted harddrives for storage in secure areas.
- Rest easy knowing one cable perdrive provides data and power withzero reliance on an external powersupply.
- Choose whether to have the servicetechnician install the enclosure in amounted or free-standing position.