• AMD Embedded G-Series 1.50 GHz combines a low-power CPU and an advanced GPU to provide a better user-experience
• The ultra modern interface that Windows 10 IoT offers is well suited with any hardware or software that you are presently using. The OS will enhance your experience with increased productivity and security.
• 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM VRAM to manipulate data at a super-fast speed
• 2 USB 2.0 port has a stirring data transfer speed of 60 Mb/sec
• Whistle-stop connection and quick data transfers are the highlights of Ethernet technology
Upgrade your cloud computing environment with the first HP thin client made for the office of the future. Elegantly designed with essential performance and reliability, the HP t530 Thin Client meets the needs of today and the growing demands of tomorrow.
Elevate your office space
The HP t530 has raised the stakes for thin client design. Get all the features you need in an exceptionally modern, compact device. And with quiet, solid-state operation and multiple deployment options, it fits perfectly into any workspace.
Handle cloud computing workloads with ease
Easily tackle all your computing demands with the newest AMD thin client technology. Whether doing offloaded processing or graphics rendering, you'll get an amazing PC-like experience in the cloud.
Future proof your office
Finally a thin client built for today and tomorrow. Packed with flash storage, memory and connectivity options, along with multiple ports including USB-C™ to support both old and new peripherals, your transition into the future will be seamless..
Return & exchange information
HP.com will accept returns or exchanges for this product up to 30 days after delivery.