Put your HP Pro PC content front and center on an ample 21.5-inch diagonal FHD screen with the HP ProDisplay P223a 21.5-inch Monitor. The sleek, highly affordable design delivers essential presentation features, integrated speakers, and advanced connectivity for your everyday business productivity.
Now hear this
Enjoy stereo audio at the display-no external speakers required! With an audio signal streamed over the DisplayPort™ connection or the traditional audio jack, you get a complete media experience without the extra clutter.
Get crisp image clarity for all your content on the 21.5-inch diagonal screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution, and 3000:1 contrast ratio. 178-degree viewing angles mean everybody has a great view.
High-speed connectivity and FHD imagery
Experience stunning FHD picture quality, ultra-fast graphics refresh, and vivid colors from the DisplayPort™ connection, which also supports multiple display connections from a single PC. Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector.
Create an efficient, easy-to-use workspace
Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Be energy smart
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low halogen design that is ENERGY STAR® and TCO certified and EPEAT® Gold registered.
- Deploy this Global Series display across your business. It has a stable product lifecycle, minimum one-year lifespan, and is available around the world.
Place it where you need it
- Free up valuable desk space with mounting options enabled by the 100-mm VESA pattern, including the HP Adjustable Dual Display Stand, which holds two displays in a single-stand footprint.
Complete the picture
- Customize a total solution with options designed for your display.
Divide and conquer
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by deactivating a display that's disconnected without approval.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. Add HP Care services to extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranties.