ASUS WS C246 PRO LGA1151 ECC DDR4 M.2 C246 Server Workstation ATX Motherboard for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® E-Series Processors with SafeSlot, Dual Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1 Type A / C
- Designed for 8th generation LGA1151 socket Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® E-Series Processors featuring dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN, support for ECC DDR4, and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- Patent-pending SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slots built for heavyweight GPUs, ideal for supporting 3-Way AMD® CrossfireX™
- Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously for better multitasking and enhanced productivity
- 8-channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek ALC887 high definition audio CODEC
- Complete IT Infrastructure Management with in-band ASUS Control Center providing a complete server management solution reducing IT operating costs with features like remote BIOS updating, monitoring multiple systems via mobile device, and one-click software updates/dispatching
Four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots for flexible expandability with add-on cards
WS C246 PRO features four PCIe x16 slots for flexible system configurability and expandability with add-on cards, such as NVIDIA Quadro graphics, RAID and LAN cards. With support for AMD CrossFireX 3-way configurations, WS C246 PRO harnesses the full power of the latest graphics technologies.
Powerful performance with Intel® Xeon® E processor and ECC memory
WS C246 PRO supports Intel® Xeon® E series processors to deliver powerful, optimized performance in always-on usage scenarios. Support for Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory enables automatic detection and repair of single-bit memory errors, reducing the chance of system crashes and data corruption to ensure reliable and responsive workstation performance.
Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously
WS C246 PRO is equipped for total display flexibility with onboard HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA connectivity. With a compatible latest-generation Intel® processor, you can connect up to three independent displays simultaneously for better multitasking and enhanced productivity.
Dual M.2 for up to 32Gbps performance and data redundancy
WS C246 PRO features dual M.2 slots to unleash maximum data-transfer performance. One M.2 slot supports up to 22110-length M.2 drives via PCIe Gen3 x4 for ultrafast data access, making it the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive. The other M.2 slot is suitable for SATA drives or Intel® Optane memory via PCIe Gen3 x2 support to speed up traditional hard drives.
The latest 10Gb/s USB 3.1 for high transfer speed
WS C246 PRO's front panel USB 3.1 connector is ready for next-gen PC cases and devices. With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C ports, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
ASUS SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance, which protect your graphics card investment. Manufactured in a single step using a new injection-molding process integrates the slot with the fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.