|A 15" 10-point touch display withfront-sided IP65 designed specifically for professional interactive applications. |
The TX-15 is a 10-point touch display with a compact size for environments where space is at a premium. State-of-the-art projected capacitive technology enables users to experience smooth and precise on-screen navigation. With a glass overlay, the TX-15 brings considerable benefits such as ease-to-clean and
product durability. Coming with front-sided IP65 rating, the TX-15 is effectively protected against the ingress of liquid and dust. Built on durable metal housing and rugged base design, the TX-15 is suitable for the most demanding public and industrial environments.
- Incorporates advanced projected capacitive touch technology
- 10-point touch capability for systems with Microsoft® Windows® 7 and 8 support plug and play
- 5-point touch capability for systems with Linux, Android 2.1 upward support by driver, 10-point touch capability for systems with Android 4.0 support by driver
- Single touch point capability for systems with Windows® VISTA, XP, 2000, Win CE, XP Embedded, Apple® Mac OS support by driver
- LED-backlit technology with 1024 x 768 resolution
- Flush touch screen makes surface neat and clean
- Front-sided IP65 rating protects screen from liquid and dust
- Whole enclosure designed with IPX1 level for drip-proof
- Tilt capacity from -5 o to 90 o
- Dual inputs: VGA and DVI
- HID compliant for easy integration
- Optional RJ11 wired OSD external remote control
- Lockable OSD setting to provide security when used in public spaces
- Rugged base design for superb stability
- Durable metal housing
- Rigorous screening of the components for mission-critical 24/7 applications
Precise And Smooth Touch Experience
The TX-15 is built on innovative projected capacitive touch technology that ensures accurate and instant touch response.
10-point Touch Capability
Supported under Microsoft® 7 and 8, the TX-15 comes with 10-point touch capability that allows users to engage in more creative and exciting interactive applications.
With a true flat surface and edge-to-edge glass overlay, the TX-15 offers an invitingly modern appeal that fits the professional environment.
Maximise User Comfort
With an ergonomically-friendly design, the TX-15 provides more viewing angles with a wide range tilt flexibility from -5º - 90º.
Durable Metal casing
Durable metal casing and the whole enclosure designed with IPX1 level for drip-proof.
With the front panel rated IP65, the TX-15 is effectively protected against the ingress of dust and liquid, a common risk in such demanding public places as hospitals, museums, school labs and industrial environments.