Intel® LGA 2066 ATX motherboard with DDR4 4000MHz (OC), dual M.2, Intel VROC support, Intel Optane™ memory-ready, Intel Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Thermal Radar 3 - Designed to keep systems stable while overclocking, Thermal Radar 3 delivers complete system cooling control and temperature monitoring options
- Pro Clock II & T-Topology - Our Pro Clock II technology provides flexibility for fine-tuning system overclocks, while T-Topology enhances memory stability at higher frequencies
- TUF components - Certified military-grade caps, chokes & MOSFETs for tough duty
- Dual PCI Express® slots - Supports bridging of SLI graphics cards to deliver 1.5x greater transfer bandwidth
- ASUS Aura Sync: Synchronize RGB lighting effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync-enabled products
THE ULTIMATE FORCE
TUF X299 Mark 2 is the durable ATX motherboard made for enthusiasts, modders and gamers who demand reliable performance day in, day out. It's engineered with Industry-leading cooling controls and temperature monitoring, enabling you build a system that's efficiently cooled and supremely stable. Some of the world's most respected independent testing laboratories have certified TUF components as fit for military use. Every board is subjected rigorous testing and validation procedures, including warp and drop tests - so you know that TUF X299 Mark 2 will stand up to whatever you throw at it. In fact, we're so confident of the reliability and durability of our products that each and every TUF motherboard is backed by a five-year warranty!
ASUS PRO CLOCK II TECHNOLOGY
DEDICATED DESIGN FOR OVERCLOCKING
A dedicated base-clock generator that extends CPU and memory overclocking margins. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and base-clock overclocking control, providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance from Intel® Core™ X-series processors.
MAKE YOUR MEMORY GO FASTER
ASUS T-Topology allows memory frequencies that are higher than ever - to 4133MHz and beyond. ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. Refined manufacturing ensures ultra-consistent quality, minimal crosstalk between custom trace paths, and time-aligned signaling for superior stability and compatibility.
THERMAL RADAR 3
INSTANT FAN TUNING, COMPLETE SYSTEM COOLING
Our Thermal Radar 3 software allows you to control connected chassis fans, water pumps, AIOs, and even the fans of ASUS graphics cards, providing ultimate cooling performance for gaming and productivity. Multiple onboard sensors also enable the temperatures of key components to be monitored in real time, so you can assess and optimize cooling efficiency.
You demand 24/7 reliability - and we've delivered! TUF motherboards undergo the industry's most punishing tests to ensure they're ready for long-term duty in any environment. In our tests we overheat them, chill them, bend them, shock them and drop them - so you know that your TUF motherboard is certified for 24/7 reliability!