Intel Z370 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LEDs,DDR4 4133MHz, dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- LGA1151 socket for 8th -gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Synchronize RGB lighting with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync capable PC gear - now with support for addressable light strips
- Onboard M.2 Heatsink: Cools your M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability
- Gaming Audio: SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III - High fidelity audio that draws you deeper into the action
- Gaming connectivity: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability
THE HERO EVERYONE WANTS
Drawing from a heritage that spans more than a decade, the latest incarnation of the Maximus series augments Intel's Z370 chipset with all the enhancements that enthusiasts crave. Each model sports a unique blend of features to cater to a distinct audience, yet the core ROG DNA ripples through the entire lineup. From overclocking and cooling options to satiate die-hard fanatics, to clean, refined aesthetics that are tastefully accented by RGB lighting, Maximus X-series motherboards bring the octane to your build. CUSTOMIZATION
AURA LIGHTING CONTROL
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
RGB LIGHTING PERFECTED
ROG Maximus X Hero features a duo of onboard 5050 RGB headers and an addressable header that can be connected to compatible lighting strips, fans, coolers, and PC cases, creating a new world of illumination possibilities.
AURA LIGHTING CONTROL
ASUS Aura has evolved and is friendlier than ever.
Aura now supports RGB color codes, for easier setup
You can also customize temperature thresholds to choose how CPU and GPU temps are expressed via RGB lighting
INFINITE LIGHTING POSSIBILITIES
ASUS Aura SDK allows developers to take full advantage of the vast eco-system of Aura Sync-capable PC gear. From in-system illumination to peripherals and beyond, the SDK provides an evolving toolkit of options to enhance games and software with RGB lighting. Game effects, alerts, and audio can all be portrayed via Aura-compatible hardware, creating subtle or dazzling visual cues to augment the action. There's also scope to map system parameters such as temperatures to lighting, giving enthusiasts new ways to monitor vital information.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
ASUS is the first motherboard manufacturer to support 3D printing, making it easy to customize your motherboard's appearance and improve system performance with a range of printable parts.
EXCLUSIVE 3D MOUNT FOR EASY INSTALLATION
Dedicated 3D Mounts on the motherboard makes fitting 3D-printed parts easy. Using the same screws as M.2 drives and standard motherboard mounting holes, you can easily add nameplates, cable covers, or an M.2 fan holder in a matter of moments.
As system parts are visible in custom PC builds, make yours stand out from the competition with 3D-printed accessories.