Intel® Z490 (LGA 1200) ATX motherboard with dual M.2, 14 DrMOS power stages, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 3 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 Socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- AI Overclocking: Quickly optimizes CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- AI Cooling: Manages and controls all motherboard fans, automatically optimizing settings based on current system load and temperature
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocking and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-gen connectivity: Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® and Thunderbolt™ 3 header support
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z490 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z490 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work - maximizing your productivity.
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart, taking care of complex tuning with just one click. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- 5-Way Optimization is an automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU- or GPU-intensive tasks.
- A stress test feature allows you to optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Cool to the Core
Prime Z490 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads. M.2 Heatsink
An M.2 drive sits under a passive heatsink to ward off the throttling that can occur with sustained transfers. The heatsink is held in place by easily-removable captive screws, giving you the flexibility to move it to another M.2 slot.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime Z490 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. A Z490 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 10th Generation Intel Core processors, Prime Z490 motherboard is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs.