AMD AM4 ATX motherboard with PCIe Gen4, dual M.2, HDMI, SATA 6Gb/s and USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel connector
- Enhanced power solution: Premium components better power efficiency
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe Gen 4 support, dual M.2 support, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperature for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips
Dressed in a professional attire, the Prime X570 series cater to users with serious pursuits in mind, who prefer to put their Ryzen™ processors to more productive use. Prime X570, known for its all-around specs and ASUS signature features, includes a wide range of tuning options for accessible performance.
Foundation of your build
Hosting the latest Ryzen processor with increased number of cores and bandwidth, the Prime X570 series is ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options. It provides all the fundamentals to increase your everyday productivity.
Power delivery enhancements
The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X570-Pro is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.
It augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8+4 pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processors. Based on our ProCool design, these jacks use solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
Tune it your way
The Prime X570 series feature software and firmware controls that make performance accessible to anyone. Prime X570 series also include options allowing you to personalize your build, and helping you to tune your rig to perform the way you want it.
One-click overclock and cooling, done!
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- Stress test function helps optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime X570-Pro offers one of the best in the business.
Designed for easy setup, EZ Mode presents all the vital settings and stats on one single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop simplicity, and one-click convenience to apply important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time.