Intel LGA 2066 ATX motherboard with enhanced VRM and M.2 heatsink design, DDR4 4266 (O.C.)MHz, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, triple M.2, Type-C Thunderbolt 3 ports, Intel VROC support
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivering optimized overclocking and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI
- Optimized thermal design: Enhanced fin-design VRM heatsink & M.2 heatsink for efficient cooling and optimal performance
- Next-gen connectivity: Aquantia 5Gbps LAN, Intel Wireless-AC 9260, two Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) with DisplayPort 1.4, three M.2 and front USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector
- LiveDash: A 2-inch customizable onboard display that shows system temperature, CPU frequency, fan speeds or custom graphics and animations
- Pre-mounted I/O shield: Capable of withstanding electrostatic discharge and pre-fitted for easier system installation
ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II is the ATX motherboard that's been expertly engineered for professional content creators and power users who work hard by day and play harder by night. This powerful, innovative board puts a friendly face on advanced enthusiast controls, enabling you to maximize performance, cooling and personalization with ease. So, if you live to create, to explore, to enjoy and to push the boundaries, look no further than Prime X299-Deluxe II.
Cool to the core
Power delivery enhancements and dual ProCool connectors
With up to 18 cores, four memory channels, and 44 PCIe lanes, the latest Intel® Core™ processors demand a lot more juice than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X299-Deluxe II feeds their appetite with 12 power stages hooked up to the socket and two more for the DRAM. It also augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with dual eight-pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processor. These connectors are based on our ProCool design, which uses solid pins that can handle more current than conventional connectors with hollow pins.
Higher power requirements are balanced by beefier heatsinks that carefully balance mass and surface area to maximize thermal dissipation. With a VRM-heatsink array and heatpipe positioned in the path of maximum airflow within the chassis, Prime X299-Deluxe II ensures optimal cooling and system stability for the latest Intel Core X-series processors.
Keep your SSD chilled
Two M.2 slots sit under passive heatsinks to ward off the throttling that can occur with sustained transfers. A third pokes out from the PCB vertically near the memory slots, where connected drives benefit from ambient airflow around the CPU socket.
Cooler by design
Prime X299-Deluxe II features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS:
Multiple temperature sources
Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors, and via Fan Xpert 4 you can even map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks
A dedicated header that can supply over 3A to high-performance PWM or DC water pumps.
A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
4-pin PWM/DC fan
Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.