The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ OC edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1830 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1800 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it's a supercharger for today's most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring. NV Messaging
Packs a Punch
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ is a high definition powerhouse packed into a compact layout. It boasts a large single fan with a Wing-blade design that has trickled down from top tier cards. This gives the Phoenix a performance boost over the competition, while keeping its size small enough to be compatible with most modern chassis. Just like its namesake, the Phoenix also boasts a long lifespan with features like IP5X dust resistance, dual ball fan bearings, and Auto-Extreme Technology. If you're looking for a nimble sidekick that will keep pushing pixels for years to come, the Phoenix is your beast.
Wing-blade Fan Design
They're pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you'll never need that deep clean.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The pieces fit
The Phoenix packs potent rendering power into a compact frame that maximizes compatibility with the latest chassis.