VIVOTEK's FD8166A-N is an ultra-mini IR fixed dome network camera with a tiny diameter of only 90 mm. Due to its compact, intelligent design and affordable price, the FD8166A-N is an ideal indoor surveillance solution that suits a wide variety of applications such as retail, offices, boutiques and other public areas.
Equipped with a 2 megapixel Full HD sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at 30 fps, the FD8166A-N is capable of capturing high-definition images whether in high contrast or low light environments by deploying WDR Enhanced and SNV technology. When combined with VIVOTEK's Smart Stream II technology, the FD8166A-N can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%* while retaining the same superb image quality as a Full HD camera. Further, armed with 940nm IR illumination, the FD8166A-N is able to see up to 6 meters in total darkness.
As an all-in-one camera, the FD8166A-N is designed for easy installation and equipped with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, making setup both quick and simple. The FD8166A-N is also completely compatible with VIVOTEK's VAST free 32-channel recording software. With all of these benefits and more, the FD8166A-N is a sure bet to fulfill your surveillance needs.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Real-time H.264 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Built-in 940nm Invisible IR Illuminators up to 6 M
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Enhanced
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Compact and Stylish Design
- Easy Installation