• This video conferencing camera lets you and your team enjoy the true business quality experience and allows you to collaborate with documents and white boards during the meetings
• Can zoom out and zoom in up to 4x and lets you view the objects clearly
• Enjoy intricate details with 3840 x 2160 high video resolution. Furthermore, 60 fps size transfers wide angles into the camera frame with sharp results.
• Relish video conferencing with the integrated microphone facility
• Cam or no Cam, with a USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type B port, adapt the webcam to any computer without any trouble
The VB130 is an advanced, compact videobar designed for small to medium collaboration spaces. Elevate your meetings with intelligent features such as audio fencing, voice tracking, and SmartFrame technology.
Razor sharp 4K video
Outstanding color and razor-sharp video up to 4K. Dual fields of view allow you to switch between 90° or 120° FOV for full room coverage of any workspace.
Illuminate your call
Upgrade your meeting experience with our intelligent built-in lighting for virtual meetings. Adjustable 5-level fill lighting combined with an automatic light sensor provide the perfect amount of light to illuminate your workspace.
Stay focused with advanced AI
The VB130 adapts to your meeting dynamics with voice tracking, audio fencing, people counting, and SmartFrame technology. Maintain a perfectly framed image with SmartFrame and never worry about ambient background noise again with audio fencing.
Beamforming technology delivers a rich, resonant sound up to 15 feet to ensure everyone's voice is heard clearly. Our 5-microphone array with acoustics delivers a clear and professional sound for your meeting space.
Monitor and manage your meeting room devices from one location with our web-based management software via RJ45 LAN connection for a seamless experience. Our easy-to-use and efficient central management tool is specifically designed for use with all AVer USB conference cameras.
Versatile, compact design
The VB130 has a compact design that can be mounted on top of a 17-inch monitor, on a tripod, or upside down to fit a variety of meeting spaces.