Micro-ATX B85 features new UEFI BIOS and detailed cooling controls
- New UEFI BIOS and EZ Mode: Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- USB 3.0 BOOST (UASP Support): 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Network iControl: Real-time network bandwidth management
- Fan Xpert 2: Comprehensive controls for the perfect cool and quiet balance
- CrashFree BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from USB storage
- AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
New UEFI BIOS - friendlier and more Intuitive
Exclusive EZ Mode adds useful info to become even easier
Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience.
Fan Xpert 2
Fan Xpert 2
Comprehensive controls for the perfect cool and quiet balance
Seeing an opportunity for more fine-tuned control, hardware-level ASUS Fan Xpert 2 featuring Fan Auto Tuning, providing an tailored fan speed setting for each fan with the exclusive, automatic fan speed detection to achieve the best balance of cooling performance and low noise. It even provides a "RPM Fixed Mode" for users who wish to reduce noise levels to near 0dB with a specific fan speed control.
USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
- World's 1st USB 3.0 UASP support - instantly 170% faster.
- Complete USB 3.0 solution - performance boost under Turbo Mode or UASP Mode for most USB devices.
- Simple plug and boost - auto detection design ensures best performance.
Easy memory removal
Even if you work with a smaller case, plugging in memory is easy with one-sided clips that are right at the edge of the board and always accessible. Just push down on the clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out - couldn't be simpler!
Effortless PCI Express component removal
Press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics cards just pop out. The large winged clip is easy to reach so you don't have to struggle with installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards.