|• Compatible Ryzen 7 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace|
|• DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor`s idle time and enhances computer`s performance|
|• RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance|
|• Wireless LAN support lets you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, music, movies and online games|
|• HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers|
|• ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability|
|AMD B450 AORUS Motherboard with Hybrid Digital PWM, Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI, Dual M.2 with Dual Thermal Guards, Audio ALC1220-VB, Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, CEC 2019 ready|
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI & BT 4.2
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Integrated I/O Shield of Ultra Durable™ Design
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 (x4, x2) with Dual Thermal Guards
- ALC1220-VB Enhanced 114dB(Rear) / 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 6 Temperature Sensors and 5 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
The AORUS Core is inspired by the falcon's aggressive nature and hunting prowess. The falcon uses its razor sharp talons to swiftly strike down its prey with exceptional efficiency and precision, qualities that are exemplified in the fine details of AORUS design.
AMD introduces the latest Ryzen™ 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE's 400-series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors' computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors.
AMD StoreMI technology
GIGABYTE 400-series maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
- Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
- Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors
Hybrid Digital Power Design
Optimized for the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs
Hybrid Digital PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
AORUS 400-series motherboards use Hybrid Digital PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors by offering incredible precision in developing power of the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Benefits of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
Dual NVMe M.2 PCIe SSDs in RAID
- Optimized gate charge to minimize switching losses.
- Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
Extreme Performance with NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4, x2 SSDs
With Dual M.2s available on the AORUS 400-series motherboards, configuring RAID Arrays has never been simpler.