Intel B360 Ultra Durable motherboard with USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A, GIGABYTE 8118 Gaming LAN with 25KV protection, Dual M.2, 7 colors RGB LED strips support, Intel CNVi WIFI upgradable slot, Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design, Smart Fan 5, CEC 2019 ready
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- Intel® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI Upgradable
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4/X2 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- Intel® Native USB 3.1 Gen2 USB Type-A
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra DurableTM 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
Soar Free With WIFI
Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit
The Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit offers an easy way to upgrade Intel CNVi WIFI Upgradeable motherboards with new and faster Gigabit WIFI connectivity without having to upgrade to a whole new system.
Intel ® CNVi WIFI kit must be purchased separately.
Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 Slots (x4,x2)
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
PERFORMANCE FUELED BY OPTANE
The H370/B360 Platform supports Intel's latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Native Intel USB 3.1 Gen2 Controller
Intel's native USB 3.1 host controller provides USB 3.1 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps. Available over the USB Type-A connector, the USB 3.1 is much improved with twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backwards compatibility with USB2.0 and 3.0.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today's HD displays and TVs.