The Atlona AT-OME-ST31A-KIT is an HDBaseT transmitter and receiver combination that delivers a complete integration solution with 4K video extension, automatic switching for the HDMI and USB-C inputs, and automatic display control. It includes the AT-OME-ST31A three-input HDBaseT switcher and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE HDBaseT receiver. The OME-ST31A features audio de-embedding, mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, and selectable 4K downscaling to 1080p for the HDMI output. The UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE features a compact, low-profile enclosure that can easily be concealed behind a wall-mounted display or above a projector. This HDBaseT extender solution extends AV, Ethernet, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable.
The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver via Power over Ethernet (PoE). This makes the OME-ST31A-KIT ideal for applications in which the transmitter needs to be installed under a meeting table or in a lectern where local AC power may not be available.
3×1 HDBaseT switcher with HDMI and USB-C inputs
- USB-C and two HDMI inputs
- Immediate compatibility with laptops and tablets with USB-C ports supporting AV
- No need to provide USB-C to HDMI adapters
Video, audio, power, and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Extends up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
- HDMI and USB-C inputs, and HDMI output on the transmitter are compatible with 4K/60 4:4:4 and 4K HDR
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Mirrored HDMI output at transmitter with selectable 4K to 1080p downscaling
- Integrated video processing available on the HDMI output for automatic 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz to 1080p (based on connected display EDID). The downscaling can be bypassed for pass-through up to 4K/60 4:4:4 and 4K HDR.
- Ideal for applications with a mix of 1080p and UHD sink devices, and when a 1080p confidence monitor is used in conjunction with 4K/UHD presentations
Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE is supplied by the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSEreceiver over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient under-table or furniture installation without the need for local AC power
- Transmitter can also be locally powered by the optional AT-PS-245-D4 power supply - to charge a USB-C mobile device
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays (as supported by the display manufacturer).
- Includes an adjustable lamp cooldown mode to avoid prematurely powering up a projector after shutdown
- Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status