The Atlona AT-HDVS-210H-TX-WP-KIT is an HDBaseT transmitter and receiver combination that delivers a complete integration solution with 4K video extension, automatic switching for the two HDMI inputs, and automatic display control. It includes the AT-HDVS-210H-TX-WP two-input HDBaseT wallplate switcher and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE HDBaseT receiver. The HDVS-210H-TX-WP features a US one-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. The UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE features a compact, low-profile enclosure that can easily be concealed behind a wall-mounted display or above a projector. This HDBaseT extender solution extends AV and control up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable.
The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver via Power over Ethernet (PoE). This makes the HDVS-210H-TX-WP-KIT ideal for applications in which the transmitter needs to be installed at a wall location or in a lectern where local AC power may not be available.
US one-gang enclosure for Decora-style wallplate openings - interchangeable black or white trim kits
- Allows inconspicuous installation on a wall, in furniture, or in a floor box
- Includes black and white wallplates and faceplates
- Ships with white plates installed
2×1 HDBaseT switcher with HDMI inputs
- Conveniently accepts two HDMI sources in a single-gang enclosure
- Minimizes wall or surface space for a discreet installation
HDBaseT extender for AV, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Extends HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE is supplied by the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSEreceiver over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient wall, floor box, or furniture installation without the need for local AC power
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays (as supported by the display manufacturer).
- Includes an adjustable lamp cooldown mode to avoid prematurely powering up a projector after shutdown
- Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation without user intervention
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI inputs
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, DTS® Digital Surround™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™