Enterprise performance and flexibility, made affordable.
We've raised the bar with a dual-core Intel-based thin client that offers excellent multimedia performance and broad connectivity.
Powerful, yet cost-effective
Expect surprising performance at an entry-level price with the new x86-embedded Wyse 3000 series thin client. A dual-core Intel® 1.6GHz processor, an integrated graphics engine and multiple connectivity choices combine for an excellent virtual desktop solution capable of delivering a rich graphics and multimedia experience.
Deployment is easy, as the Wyse 3000 series arrives ready to connect to Citrix, Microsoft®, VMware, and Dell vWorkspace right out of the box. And because it includes Windows Embedded Standard 7 locally, you can run Windows apps via VPN that may not be accessible via your virtual desktop. And as an x86 Windows platform, direct connectivity to a vast array of peripherals is easy, including a USB 3.0 interface which is unique to a thin client of this class.
Flexible and easy to manage
With so much flexibility and performance, the Wyse x86-embedded 3000 series thin client can flourish within a wide range of environments. Its various configuration options support a wide variety of interfaces and peripherals, along with high-fidelity protocols like HDX and RemoteFX, plus unified communications platforms such as Microsoft Lync.
Whether you're supporting 10 or 10,000 users, "right sized" management allows you to easily scale the number of x86-embedded 3000 series thin clients to meet your needs. You can scale to many thousands of users with Wyse Device Manager software.
Capable and competent, virtually anywhere
Affordability, performance and security abound in the new Wyse 3000 series thin client, making it an ideal choice for several key virtual desktop environments.
Hospitality and retail:
- Smart I/O and compact dimensions make it great for installation at the point of service where a wide variety of peripherals, like barcode readers or scanners, may need to be attached.
- Deployment, management and security are easy across remote sites.
- Cost-effective pricing along with plenty of power for running apps locally make it ideal for task and knowledge workers.
- Dual-screen support can help boost productivity for knowledge workers and traders.
- Highly configurable security features help you meet compliance changes quickly and easily.
- Clinician workstations require the flexible deployment capabilities and connectivity to a wide variety of interfaces.
- Its small footprint saves space in tight environments.
- Highly configurable security features help you meet constantly changing compliance and access-policy changes quickly and easily.
- Classrooms, labs and libraries can benefit from affordable pricing.
- A small footprint saves space in tight environments.
- Flexible I/O provides support for a wide range of legacy classroom and multimedia peripherals.