Multi-task like a pro and get simple, secure, workstation-class PCoIP performance for all your design, content creation, and business applications with the HP t310 Quad-Display Zero Client, the newest HP Zero Client, which supports up to four displays.
Master multi-tasking in stunning resolution
See and share all your projects on a DisplayPort-enabled multi-display setup-no hubs or adapters required. Now you can run multiple graphics, modeling, and simulation feeds on two 2560 x 1600 displays or four 1920 x 1200 displays.
Secure your work with a Teradici Zero Client that has no OS and transmits pixels instead of data. Say goodbye to patches, updates, and viruses. Plus, low noise, heat, and power consumption mean the hardware's easy to maintain, too.
Experience high-resolution, full-frame rate 3D graphics and HD streaming media across all your displays from the accelerated performance of PCoIP hardware. Connect quickly to your USB devices, and send and receive HD audio without any lags.
Ready to run
- Get your users to work right away, whatever the task-full-blown VDI, local software applications, video rendering to quad displays or all the above-with a true driverless and stateless Zero Client.
- Use your HP t310 with VMware® Horizon 6 to give your users an optimized, on-demand, secure virtual workspace for remote desktops, applications, and video streams on a single, efficient platform.
- Compatibility with Amazon WorkSpaces enables easy provisioning of cloud-based desktops so your users can access their documents, applications, resources, and more.
- Stay in contact with colleagues with support for unified communications (UC) solutions.
Choose your network
- Enjoy flexible network connectivity with the standard RJ-45 interface or an optional Fiber Optic network adapter.
- Keep your cabling clean with all the connections you need and none you don't-four DisplayPort outputs, four USB 2.0, and audio, mic, and speaker jacks.
- Rest easy with a three-year limited warranty and HP Care service options.