Connect and collaborate in complete comfort on the HP EliteDisplay E243m 60.45 cm (23.8") Monitor, which is Skype for Business® certified for optimal video and audio experiences between displays and has a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for seamless multi-display tiling and 4-way adjustable ergonomics.
Advanced communication tools at the touch of a button
Meet online with colleagues across the hall and around the world on a Skype for Business® certified display with an HD webcam, expertly-tuned Audio by Bang & Olufsen, microphone, and collaboration keys to control calls without an onscreen menu.
Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150 mm height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.
Break the boundaries
Expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays. Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 60.45 cm (23.8") diagonal IPS screen.
- Personalize your setup by combining your display with an HP accessory designed for UCC, including wired and wireless headsets, a speaker phone, and keyboards with dedicated collaboration keys.
Adaptable for a single-footprint setup
- Mount your compatible HP Desktop Mini PC or select Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
Experience simple, convenient connectivity
- Connect to your most frequently-used displays and devices with a range of integrated ports right at the display.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with a low halogen, ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® Gold registered display that meets TCO Certified Edge with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Divide and conquer
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that's disconnected without approval.
Click or call for support
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.