• Speed, economy, quiet operation, better-quality text. That is what laser printing is all about.
• Capable enough for handling 30000 to fulfill your demanding needs
• Cut your paper cost by 50% with Automatic Duplex Printing that allows you to print on both sides
• The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
• Cut down the potential hazards of tripping and electrical fires by reducing the number of long cables. Print wirelessly even from your mobile devices.
• Save time and money for your business by using one printer for all your employees
• 2.80`` screen to configure the settings and checking the status of the printer
• Recommended for use with plain paper
Built on monochrome output up to 36 pages per minute, the Lexmark MB2236i MFP also includes Wi-Fi, front-panel USB port and convenient e-Task touch screen.
Optional cloud faxing
With the etherFAX® cloud solution, get speedy, reliable, faxing without a phone line. Setup is easy and etherFAX has built-in security features to protect your information. Try it out for 3 months or 300 pages, whichever comes first. Then, choose the plan that's right for your business. See more details at www.lexmark.com/cloudfax.
Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner's unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between.
Compact and economical
When space is at a premium, the MB2236i is easy to find a place for, with dimensions of only 16.4 inches wide, 14.2 inches deep, and 13.9 inches tall [41.5 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 35.2 cm tall]. In addition, standard two-sided printing and energy-saving modes reduce operational costs.
e-Task touch screen
Enjoy the convenience and clarity of a bright 2.8-inch [7.2-cm] e-Task color touch screen. Embedded workflow capabilities include scanning to network, scanning to email, and Lexmark's own Cloud Connector to help you integrate printing and scanning with popular cloud file storage services. And a direct-print front-panel USB port makes it even easier to get things done.
Connect any way you want
In addition to Ethernet and USB connectivity, standard on-board Wi-Fi makes it easy for authorized mobile users to get output via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technologies. And our new Wi-Fi setup wizard simplifies wireless configuration.
Output and input that works
With printing at up to 36 pages per minute, 1-GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of memory, the MB2236i offers impressive performance, while up to 251 sheets of input and up to 6000 pages of available toner capacity help support up to four users. And single-sided scanning captures your documents in monochrome at up to 25 pages per minute.