• Fulfill your printing demands with increased productivity with 30000 duty cycle
• Cut your paper cost by 50% with Automatic Duplex Printing that allows you to print on both sides
• The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
• Optimize your workflows by sharing the resources of the printer with Ethernet connectivity
• Recommended to use with plain paper
Compact, connected, and affordable, the high-performance Lexmark B2236dw features monochrome output up to 36 pages per minute, standard Wi-Fi connectivity and two-sided printing.
Compact form factor
When space is at a premium, the B2236dw is easy to find a place for, with dimensions of only 14 inches wide, 13.1 inches deep, and 8.5 inches tall [35.5 cm wide x 33.3 cm deep x 21.5 cm tall].
Reduced operational costs
Standard two-sided printing and energy-saving modes reduce operational costs.
In addition to Ethernet and USB connectivity, standard on-board Wi-Fi makes it easy for both desktop computers and authorized mobile users to get output via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, Mopria® certification and AirPrint certification.
Output that works
With printing at up to 36* pages per minute, 1-GHz dual-core processor and 256 MB of memory, the B2236dw offers impressive performance. With up to 251 sheets of input, up to 6000 pages** of available toner capacity, and recommended monthly page volume of 250 to 2500 pages, the B2236dw supports steady, reliable output for up to four users.
Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner's unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between.