- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- 3-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Triple NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 Connector
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Creative® Sound Core3D™ with SBX Pro Studio Audio Suite
- Killer™ E2500 Gaming Network + Intel® Gigabit LAN
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show design
- Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- 2 External Thermistors Headers with 2 Included Thermistors
- Extreme 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt™ 3
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
YOUR GAME. YOUR WAY.
Set the Color that Matches Your Style
AORUS' 200 series motherboards boast the most advanced LED system in the market today. With more customizability than ever and a convenient and intuitive UI thanks to the RGB Fusion App, you'll have a blast making your AORUS your own. LED enthusiasts now have even more options with the ability to customize multiple zones independently. For a more functional use, the bright and vibrant LEDs can be configured to display the PC's temperature or load. For even more LED goodness RGBW strips are now supported for more true and vibrant whites.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
- 16.8M RGB Colors
- 3 Light Zones
- 4 Programmable Sections
- 7 Different Lighting Effects
- 1 RGBW Light Strip Pin Header
- Accent LED with Interchangeable Overlay
- Advanced Mode for Extreme Customizability
Three different light zones are equipped with bright RGB LEDs, namely the CPU Zone, Armor & Audio Zone and Accent LED Zones. When it's all set and done, your system will shine like never before.
Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
AORUS brings even more color and life to your system with an Accent LED Overlay. This overlay complements the RGB Fusion technology in AORUS Motherboards adding more flare and style to your gaming machine. With the swappable overlay users can utilize different patterns and designs to make their system their own.
Supports RGBW Light Strips
Independently Programmable Onboard Pin Header for RGBW LED Strips
Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB or RGBW light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. With RGBW light strips that have a dedicated white color LED, you can have brighter and more vibrant colors.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as the AORUS motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.