- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- 2- Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5+ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio
- Killer™ E2500 Gaming Network
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- RGB FUSION LED Light Show design
- Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- 2 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including Cloud Station™ Utility
YOUR GAME. YOUR WAY.
Set the Color that Matches Your Style
GIGABYTE's 200 series motherboards boast the most advanced LED system in the market today. With more customizability than ever and a convenient and intuitive UI thanks to the RGB Fusion App, you'll have a blast making your GIGABYTE your own. LED enthusiasts now have even more options with the ability to customize multiple zones independently. For a more functional use, the bright and vibrant LEDs can be configured to display the PC's temperature or load. For even more LED goodness RGBW strips are now supported for more true and vibrant whites.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
- 16.8M RGB Colors
- 2 Programmable Sections
- 7 Different Lighting Effects
- 1 RGBW Light Strip Pin Header
- Accent LED with Interchangeable Overlay
- Advanced Mode for Extreme Customizability
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
GIGABYTE brings even more color and life to your system with an Accent LED Overlay. This overlay complements the RGB Fusion technology in GIGABYTE Motherboards adding more flare and style to your gaming machine. With the swappable overlay users can utilize different patterns and designs to make their system their own.
Supports RGBW Light Strips
Independently Programmable Onboard Pin Header for RGBW LED Strips
Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB or RGBW light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. With RGBW light strips that have a dedicated white color LED, you can have brighter and more vibrant colors.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as the GIGABYTE motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.